One from way back

Ken

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My shoulder is yours for the gnawing, Nama. May I call you Nama? I have this thing about shortening names, but I haven't found just the right abbreviation for you. How about just the middle part? Maha? I'm open for suggestions.

Anyhoo, you may be terrifying, but I'm not scared. I can take you. And if I can't, I'll sic that puppet on you.

I agree, that puppet is creepy. I remember my high school boyfriend taking me to see that.

Peaches, have you ever seen the original film "The Haunting"? The black-and-white version? That was the most terrifying movie I've ever seen, and no CGI, no sophisticated special effects of any kind, probably just some people off camera making scary noises and pushing on rubber doors... but dear God, the suspense...

Have you checked the children?...........

Ahhh! Ken, if you start talking about fava beans and a nice Chianti, I am driving to Canada to whip your sweet behind.

Peaches, have you ever seen the original film "The Haunting"? The black-and-white version?

I don't think I've seen the whole thing, but I know I've seen parts of it. The anticipation of not knowing what might happen is much scarier than seeing the blood and guts. But I do like blood and guts, too.

I did freak me out as an adult... :P almost as much as the furby...

Edna, you made me cackle out loud. :laughing: Furbies are the devil's bug eyed minions. Someone gave my daughter a Furby as a gift. I don't know who it scared more, her or me. I gave it away soon after. Yikes.