Video Game Soundtracks

Skuff

Hehe, I ordered the Final Fantasy X soundtrack off of Play-Asia. Expensive, but it's got a really good set of songs. I hear the Mother 3 soundtrack is cool, too. Not just from you, though. :P

Anyway... I play video games occasionally, but not nearly as much as I used to. I spend my time on other things like music now.

Gates Of Thunder for the PC Engine/TurboDuo also had a kickin' score. That GTA stuff sounds like crap compared to real video game scores.

Okay, thats your opinion. I just like the tunes that are on there. :grin: I dont play games on PC, so I don't know about those games.

Okay, thats your opinion. I just like the tunes that are on there. :grin: I dont play games on PC, so I don't know about those games.

It's a fact, my fellow songfactster :beatnik: You can hear those tunes everywhere else: on the cassette, on the vinyl, on the radio, on the television, etc, etc. GTA is just another of the hundreds of song compilations out there. Whereas the music I listed was exclusively made for the video game and you can only hear it while playing the game or if you manage to track down long out-of-print cds of the scores.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...