sadlady

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time, people take a video or flash animation and get another program to cut the individual frames out of it or whatever. If there's a video out there on like YouTube, I should be able to go out and make a .gif of a certain part out of it using some of the programs I have.

It's hard to do looping animations of real life things, though. Peaches' av is actually a fibbed animation (they let the hand stay there in one frame and kept the head moving through the rest of its animation).

The only image format that moves is .gif, and you can create basic ones in like... I think it's called Microsoft GIF animator.

Does that answer your question? :P

Edited by Guest
Animation... animator... same thing

I guess so ... got any more problems to keep his mind occupied / Sink backed up ? Lawn need mowing ? Garage painting ? .... :)

:( no problem there, got lots of work...we pay our nephew $5. an hour, when we need help, but i'll get rid of him if ya want.... disability is such a pain in the ass. i used to do all repairs and remodeling myself...not no more, the body says absolutely not!!! }:(;)

Could you have picked a more depressing character? :P

Anyway... I made two really lazily. If you don't like either, feel free to just tell me and I'll go make some others with more effort. I don't really know how to work with Eeyore.

eeyoresf1tz1.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1680/eeyoresf1tz1.jpg

eeyoresf2cz3.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7940/eeyoresf2cz3.jpg

:rockon:

Well, if you like either of the avatars I made, follow Earth-Angel's little tutorial thing and it'll show up. Don't worry about putting me to work, though, it's not that much of a hassle. :P If you found a particular picture of Eeyore you wanted me to use, that'd help me make one that doesn't suck so bad.

Well, if you like either of the avatars I made, follow Earth-Angel's little tutorial thing and it'll show up. Don't worry about putting me to work, though, it's not that much of a hassle. :P If you found a particular picture of Eeyore you wanted me to use, that'd help me make one that doesn't suck so bad.

:( ok...so, everyone here, who tries to make me "UN-sadlady", thinks eeyore's that depressing.. while my stupid pc was on the fritz, i made up my mind...all by myself, may i add....could you, pretty please, make my avatar ---kenny, from south park??? please, please.. if it's not too much work. i would greatly appreciate it. you are such a sweet kid...***hugs and kisses to you***

*****my naughty children are all home with their families....how boring to get old.....

Edited by Guest

Hey, Namahage... think you could get me Homer smacking his head? I don't know how to make the moving avatars... :doh:

It can be just a simple moving thing like the Conan O'brien doing the head-banging avatar

Let me know if it can be done...

There's probably a .gif out there somewhere I could steal... :P But if you knew of a video or something (YouTube or whatever), I could use a program to take the frames from them and put them into an avatar.

I've got classes the next three days, though, so either I'll be very lazy about making it, or I'll make it to get out of doing the work I needed to do. :P

Sure, I whipped two together. Darn things compressed kinda badly, and I was only stuck with one angle ( :P ), but...

kennysf1mr6.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7591/kennysf1mr6.jpg

kennysf2qt5.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2719/kennysf2qt5.jpg

wow, so fast!!! i love the first one...now what do i do??? could you explain it as if you are speaking to a four year old...thanks. :thumbsup: you are such a sweetheart!!! thanks again and a million times more!!!!

at the Top of the screen, you have to click on "My Fusion", then on "Control Panel".

then in the menu you have to go on "Avatar Settings"

Now you only have to copy the Address from Namahage's post to the line "URL to Image File"

Click on "Proceed" on the bottom, and voilá, you have an avatar :)