sadlady

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For an avatar on Songfacts:

In the main header menu underneath the Songfacts logo, click on My Fusion > Avatar settings

You can either upload one from your computer by clicking on the checkbox and then Browse (that will let you look around your computer for a picture you have saved in one of your folders). It can't be bigger than 6KB. (To find out how big a picture is, right click on it and select Properties).

OR

You can put your picture up on an image hosting site, like imageshack, click on URL to image file, and put in the address where the picture is hosted.

Click on Preview Avatar to make sure it is the one you want, and then Proceed.

Your avatar should show up instantly! :)

I can always make you another one, so feel free to just point to something and say, "I want that!!" :P

:( i know what i want...eeyore, the little depressed donkey on winnie the pooh, the dude that always has his head hanging, and a gray cloud floating above. i am compared to eeyore by my family.... :rockon:

That was awfully kind of you Namahage... I've never seen you being nice to anyone :tongue:

he isn't all that bad... :)

just your normal teenager ;)

from Simpsons:

* Bart: Nothing you say can upset us. We're the MTV generation.

* Lisa: We feel neither highs or lows.

* Homer: Really? What's it like?

* Lisa: Meh. [shrugs]

i know what i want...eeyore, the little depressed donkey on winnie the pooh,

please don't take this personally - anyone! - but I have always found Eeyore, rather than being a depressed little guy, to be rather a "please feel sorry for me" character. Am I totally off on this?

:( AWWWW....EEYORE DIDN'T WRECK HIS OWN HOME, OR PURPOSELY LOSE HIS TAIL........oops, sorry, i didn't realize i was yelling :o ... see i was honest when i said i have problems with that stupid capslock :angel: :doh both of the eeyores are too cute, that's why i want you guys to pick for me.....i can't decide... and tahnks for all the work that probably took.... :bow: :bow: :puppyeyes: :rockon: