Tell Me About Traffic

TheLizard

To young katie_sane. If the wikipedia info is too "structured" as text, here's my personal opinon. This comes from someone who experienced them as they were becoming major artists. In summary, they came from already established, yet young, very good bands. They quickly became a great band and went on through their professional evolution (went their different ways) to continue their music today. In a time when talented performers were very common, Traffic shined like the most brilliant star.

I was a Traffic fan and I still have two or three lps (John Barleycorne must die, Welcome to the Canteen and Mr Fantasy. Shoot out at the Fantasy Factory is also somewhere. I´ll have to get the cds one day...)

I guess I have nothing to add to wikipedia... :cool: They were fantastic.

Traffic is a group that just hypnotized me for the most part. Steve Winwood, Dave Mason and Jim Capaldi's talents are top notch. Their songwriting for the time was intriguing. Low Spark is one of my fav tunes, the song is a classic in every sense of the word. Whenever you talk about psychedelic rock you have to think of Traffic. The group was short lived, which is a bummer, but there is some great music from Traffic. Check out the live CD, "The Last Great Traffic Jam", it is cool, it is from 2005. Earlier albums to take a listen too, "Traffic", "John Barleycorn Must Die", "The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys", and anther live one "Last Exit".

Traffic is a group that just hypnotized me for the most part. Steve Winwood, Dave Mason and Jim Capaldi's talents are top notch. Their songwriting for the time was intriguing. Low Spark is one of my fav tunes, the song is a classic in every sense of the word. Whenever you talk about psychedelic rock you have to think of Traffic. The group was short lived, which is a bummer, but there is some great music from Traffic. Check out the live CD, "The Last Great Traffic Jam", it is cool, it is from 2005. Earlier albums to take a listen too, "Traffic", "John Barleycorn Must Die", "The Low Spark Of HighHeeled Boys", and anther live one "Last Exit".

ALL OF YOU, DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR...CLICK BELOW

THE LOW SPARK OF HIGH-HEELED BOYS

YOU WON'T BE SORRY