The best album cover ever is...

RonJonSurfer

"Sgt. Pepper's" Voted Best Album Sleeve

The Fab Four's 1967 album cover topped a survey by CD and DVD replication service Brandedmedia.

The Beatles classic 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' has the best album sleeve of all time, according to a new poll.

The Fab Four's 1967 album cover beat out competition from the artwork of Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon,' in the survey by CD and DVD replication service Brandedmedia.

In third place is The Rolling Stones' 'Sticky Fingers,' followed by Scissor Sisters' eponymous debut in fourth place.

Rounding out the top five is Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells.'

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

I love The Beatles, but I don't think that would be my number one, if I could narrow it down to a number one cover. There are so many cool covers out there, off the top of my head some I like...

Aladdin Sane

Abbey Road

Greetings From Asbury Park

Houses of the Holy

Tough list to make out and I don't want to strain my brain trying, that could cause some major damage! :grin:

I love "In the Court of the Crimson King", though everybody´s just scared at it... and I understand why. :)

Abbey Road is also one of my favorites, I still remember when the album was released, all the girls went "Wow, have you seen his blue jeans??!!" (George Harrison´s jeans... )