Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

Soprano's On A&E

I saw something about the Soprano's being on A&E...starting with season one on January 10th...I just caught the end of the announcement on TV when I heard this...can anyone confirm this?...Gee, can you imagine all the bleeps they'll have to put in????:P or substitute the words with something else?...I can't imagine Pauly saying "Oh Fudge"...LOL :grin:

I watched it too SJ....Tony looked so much younger and a little thinner in the first episode, don't ya think?....And it's just not the same effect when Tony says: Flippin', and Freakin'...just not right...

Sweet Jane 61. I sometimes keep an eye out for words which are of a unique and interesting nature. I must say, your sentence with the words "I watched it since I don't get it" just made my day! I like the whole sentence however I thought it might appear a bit greedy if I took them all. I believe you just summarized my life with those eloquent words. :stars:

logan, glad to make your day! Can you tell I type as fast as I can while I am working!! :) Paul, I think they are going in order. The next episode is Wednesday, I thought it was going to be on every evening during the week. I will have to wait for my Tony Soprano fix for a few days! ;)

do you mean the last season isn't on cable???? once the censors get ahold of it, there won't be 15 minutes left of each episode. it needs the cussin', sexual situations, etc....

love and peace

New Jersey changes decision to film Soprano's?????

"Permits were approved last week. But after complaints, the council voted again on Monday and rejected them"

Couldn't the Soprano's just make them an offer they couldn't refuse? :shades: :jester: