Unknown Title / Artist

logan01

Thanks; I really appreciate it. I have no idea other than it's one of those songs I feel I've heard many times; perhaps from a soundtrack. Additionally, do you think that first little part is from one song, then you have the primary song, ending with a snippet from a third? Or do you think it's one song? That last little humming part sounds like Shania Twain on her song "From This Moment". I may be smoking celery with everything following the word "Additionally".

I got it from another posting at another forum. It's a 15 meg wedding video that I ripped the music from and got it down to about a 5 meg file. I really like the music and would like to have the real thing. Here's the posting with the info: Make sure you don't include the "url=" part. I tried omitting it however when I did it would put more info up like the business phone, address, etc. At the end of the video is an email which I took advantage of though no one ever replied back.

Can someone please identify this song used in this video? I tried downloading the video but was unsuccessful. It is in a wedding video entitled "Jennifer and Ryan" and can be seen/heard in the 'view video demonstration' for the Varizoom Ultalight Stabilizer. I copied the website:

url=http://www.varizoom.com/products/stabilizers/vzultralite.html

Note: do not copy the url= part of the address. I've tried to remove it but when I do and then click save the company's phone number and other information appears. I don't understand why this happens so I'm going to have to leave it as it is shown

• 4 weeks later...

This was solved this morning on another forum. Its called "When Angels Fly" by Tena Clark and it is included on the Victoria's Secret cd titled "Heavenly-Music For Angels". Beautiful piece; highly recommend the song for "chilling", etc. Thanks to all for trying to solve this riddle.