Music DVD's

PSYCHOcatholic

What are some of the better Music DVD's yall own?

Like, i have Led Zeppelin Concerts on DVD, and QUEEN, Pink Floyd The Wall.

Im looking to expand my music dvd library, so i need to know what to invest in.

Im thinkin about Pink Floyd Pulse definitely.

What ya got? Or do you know whats good?

Paul, PULSE is an incredible vision. I highly, HIGHLY recommend your get you eyes and ears fixed

onto this one.

Also Pink Floyd - Live in Pompeii ( here's a little sample I uploaded recently.

I also recommend Rush in Rio, the audience is the highlight of this whole show, it's what fired me up on on Rush and concert vid's in general.

Umm... I have one or two Elvis movies if that counts. :P I'm interested in getting a few, but I probably won't bother any time soon. Like there's No Direction Home, Bob Dylan's movie on his tour of England (I've seen some videos on YouTube, and man, those are some awesome performances).

There's also Welcome to the Freak Show by DC Talk... not that anyone knows who that is. :P

I have a few. The Eagles 'Hell Freezes Over', Metallica's 'Cunning Stunts', AC/DC live at Donnington, the Live Aid dvd set, ABBA: The Last Video, Kiss: The Second Coming.

My absolute favourite is Born To Boogie - T.Rex, which is a movie made up of random sketches and jams plus two concerts of T.Rex. It was released last year and I had to go through hell to get my hands on a copy but it was well worth it.