*~More Help! Mona Lisa Smile...~*

Okay I'm looking for that song on an Old Mona Lisa Smile commercial. No, it isn't Dreams by Cranberries. I actually never really heard any of the words but it sort of sounded like people were singing "La la la la la la la" yeah.....any ideas. For real, try and remember the old commercials PLEASE! again, please respond if you even know what im talking about or if you just want to tell me I'm crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, hi. Its Gilla and I just wanted to resurface this question. Here are the specifics again:

A "Mona Lisa Smile" commercial. Everyone is telling me that the song is Dream by Cranberries but it isn't. I didn't really hear any lyrics. All I heard was people singing LA la la LA la la LA la la LA LALA la la. Yeah, not real helpful but I swear that is what they were singing. It doesn't look like its on the MLS soundtrack so I was thinking maybe it was just one of those songs that they just put on commercials for movies but aren't actually in the movie. THINK BACK TO WHEN THIS WAS JUST COMING OUT IN THEATRES! if anyone could find a website where I could watch those commercials (like a fan site or something) that would be great. I don't think it was on the trailer because I already saw it. just a regular commecial advertisement.

THANK YOU! :)

:laughing:

:help:

:thumbsup:

:shades:

::

:coolio:

• 1 month later...