If you died today would you go to heaven?

ronn352

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( i figure since i like metal, i should meet up with all the great headbangers down in hell. hopefully, those whining c/w singers are too good for hell, or so they think.....hope i meet ozzy down there, and jimi hendrix, and jim morrison, janis joplin....i could go on and on, i'm sure hoping for some great jam sessions with my friends in hell. :rockon: :puppyeyes:

:( say it ain't so!!!!! i can't spend eternity listening to manilow, tom jones, you all know the types, and elevator music ...not that !!! maybe hell has subdivisions.....talk about hell....if my dog died right now, she be on the red-eye to hell... she just ate the whole front of our love seat, which is brand new...AARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!! now she keeps coming to apologize..... :puppyeyes: :rockon:

... and to forgive -divine . Maybe that was her way of showing she loves you ?! ;)

:( i didn't stay mad, she slept in bed with me. funny thing about it, i never turned a light on to examine the damage, dumb*ss me waits til it's light before i look. i want you to know that i'm not intelligence impair....or however the hell they wany us to say it this year. got decent iq, i just have those damn issues... :crazy: =:P :rockon: :puppyeyes:

Edited by Guest