If you died today would you go to heaven?

ronn352

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our past, present and future sins by dying on the cross so that we can go to Heaven when we die.

Jesus Christ is sinless therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven because He is the only One who can pay for our sins(wrong doing). Jesus had to be both God and man so He could pay our sin debt by dying on the cross.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Have a great day!

Ronald L. Grossi

http://www.alreadypaid.blogspot.com « click link to visit

25 December 2006

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god is much more forgiving than the god described above. Good grief.

Most people paint only those two things for afterlife in Christianity... but I just want to note that some believe it's really more of an overly-simplified, modern-day perception than the Biblically-accurate telling. I haven't researched it much at all, but...

Basically, after the return, the Bible mentions a Millenial Kingdom that Jesus sets up. It talks about how believers will live again and be rulers over parts of it and such, but many cite a verse that seems to imply that people who never came to know God will also be revived, and given the chance to.

Anyway... online preaching is weird. :P

Lol...Jesus has more than a website...Jesus even has a Myspace now...yeah, im sorry, im a christian and everything. But i believe that salvation lies within and is completely personal. I dont believe in preachin among people who come from all different parts of the world.

Probably not a good place to be posting something like that.

Anywayz...Buddy Christ pretty much has this place covered...

Christ SPAM??????

Jesus, what's the internet coming to?

Yours isn't the only religion in the world. :mad:

I have MORE gods than you and they've been around LONGER and they're not all this picky-choosy type either. :doh:

:thumbsup: :bow:

I love the attitude you guys take towards this guy. I think preachers should get a life and stop interfering with everyone elses.

Oh no, does this mean I am going to hell??? :shocked: :P

I think Joe will like this one :

As the historian Stephen Henry Roberts (1901-71) once said: “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.â€

10 myths—and 10 Truths—About Atheism

I think Joe will like this one :

As the historian Stephen Henry Roberts (1901-71) once said: “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.â€

10 myths—and 10 Truths—About Atheism

I like, I like.