Merry Christmas Everybody

PSYCHOcatholic

And Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a great holiday and i hope everybody stays safe! Enjoy your dinners, and remember Holidays are the excuses to stuff your face!

I Love You All! You guys are like another family to me, and thats what the holidays are all about..happiness. And im happy to know all of you.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET?!

I got House MD Season 2 on DVD.

Scene It the DVD Game!

The Clapper...Clap On, Clap Off...i fell in love with it, ive been wanting it forever.

I got really cool comfortable shoes. Bunches of clothes and cool stuff like that. New Phone.

Other than that, ive gotten to spend a great christmas with my family including my cousins that i havent seen in 13 years! Thats a great christmas present in itself!

My wonderful kids got me The Beatles Love CD, and I absolutely love it!....I taught them well!...Hubby bought me a beautiful gold necklace, perfume...I got money from my parents and sister, two bottles of wine from a couple of my relatives...In-laws gave money also, plus they cooked us a wonderful prime rib dinner...yummy!....I broke into that wine real quick, but I still have some left!

Stones memorbillia (including a clock haha), a Who CD, thee best handbag ever<3, fur half-length jacket, led zeppelin pants, loads of jewlery, perfume, pink british flag tote, loads of dvds... and I'm up 205 (don't ask about the 05. You know how grandmothers, bless em, have a habit of doing things like sending you a check for 8 dollars and 23 cents or something on your birthday, yknow.. LOL.). It was a very good day ;)

Here's hoping everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas!

Ours was a bit different this year, and one of the best in recent memory. The greatest gift I received this year was to spend the last two entire days with my son in the pure love of family and friends that many people will never experience.

I am lucky, indeed.

This was by far the best Christmas I have had in a few years. Not because of gifts I got (which was also pretty good this year) but because I had my family with me and we were settled into our new house. The house feels like home, like no other place since I left my parent's home 21 years ago. Now,,,on to the gifts:

I got some nice clothes from my father in law, who is a snappy dresser. I will no longer look like a ragamuffin...

Got a nice fleece sweatshirt from my daughters god parents.

Got a bottle of Channel Sport for Hommie from the wife, as well as her blessing for me to get my Fender Jazz bass and this cool thing called a Tascam Bass Trainer. It has a cd player on it that can remove the bass track of whatever cd you put in so you become the bass player. It is a great toy!