Final Harry Potter Title Released

Elvish

Putting this here because it's sure to be a movie, eventually...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_en_ce/books_potter_title

Don't read down too far if you want to play the game and guess the title :)

ETA: See a couple of posts down for instructions on how to get to the game to avoid reading the title accidentally ;)

Edited by Guest

Here's how you access the game when you go to www.jkrowling.com

The eraser is a portkey. Here are the rest of the instructions:

In the mirror, you'll see a hallway. Click on the farthest doorknob and look for the Christmas tree. They click on the center of the door next to the mirror and a wreath appears. Then click on the top of the mirror and you'll see a garland.

Look for a cobweb next to the door. Click on it, and it will disappear. Now, look at the chimes in the window. Click on the second chime to the right, and hold it down. The chime will turn into the key, which opens the door. Click on the wrapped gift behind the door, then click on it again and figure out the title yourself by playing a game of hangman.

I didn't want to read the article before I played, for fear of seeing the title (my eyes jump ahead when I read). But figured out that I had to read it to find out how to get to the game...

Edited by Guest

They didn't put a lot of thought into their instructions, it seems. I wanted to play hangman, read the instructions and the very next sentence contained the title. Needless to say I didn't have to play hangman anymore. :crazy:

That's why I posted them here, Fin ;)