Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Pictures in signatures?

This post was changed or something? :P

I´m sure I posted that I thought pictures in signatures were hard to load for people with dial-up... at least that´s what I understood in the past...

I don't like them because they're distracting. I don't mind pictures in posts, because they don't repeat over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

OK, OK, a whole very long thread is gone... :doh: with its posts... and answers... and comments... :doh: :doh: :doh: will our lives will be the same now?? Can we cope with this?? Don´t we feel :puppyeyes: ?

:grin:

guess I'm lucky I never saw the last thread... otherwise I'd have made my disapproval of pictures in signatures known a long time ago. }:(

Hey, sorry I deleted the previous thread, but since I screwed up on the poll results viewability date, and could not fix that, I started over. Sue me! :neener:

OK, OK, a whole very long thread is gone... :doh: with its posts... and answers... and comments... :doh: :doh: :doh: will our lives will be the same now?? Can we cope with this?? Don´t we feel :puppyeyes: ?

:grin:

on another forum, that I was on a few years ago, there were two moderators who thought that the forum was their "kingdom"...

if they didn't like what someone posted - they deleted it...

if someone dared to crititze them - they got a temporary ban...

that caused a major fall out between me and them, which resulted in my leaving... :P :crazy:

I understand that sometimes, some posts have to be edited or even deleted...

But I don't like it when they do it just like that, without even telling me (let alone give a reason)

and even if this here was just a trivial example, it was unnecessary nonetheless...

Mike could have, eg made a new poll in the same thread...

PS: this should be compulsory watching

on another forum, that I was on a few years ago, there were two moderators who thought that the forum was their "kingdom"...

if they didn't like what someone posted - they deleted it...

if someone dared to crititze them - they got a temporary ban...

Well here it's three moderators.