The Songfactors' Choice Christmas Top Ten Special

Farin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... that puts John Lennon in our Top Ten with the same song two weeks running. We Songfactors know our stuff! (even though my two nominations didn't even make a dent - harumph.)

*ahem* I have a very important announcement to make:

Our dear friend CeeCee will be taking over my role with the Songfactors' Top Tens. And doing a much better job of it! :)

It was a fun job while it lasted, but I am literally overwhelmed with the other facts of life and work, and cannot devote to this the attention it deserves.

CeeCee will begin her new adventure with the next Top Ten. She told me she doesn't enjoy cracking that bullwhip as much as I do :grin: but I'm sure she'll find other ways to keep all you miscreants in line!

Welcome CeeCee!

Oh Dear. I'm not worthy! However, since I just happen to be around, I may as well say...

Thank you Shawna ! We all know how hard you already work for us around here, so if I can help out, I'm glad to!

Now as far as bullwhips go, no you won't get much crackin' from me. I will however NICE you to death. You'll be beggin' for that bullwhip!! :grin: Y'all behave!