What brought you here? To Songfacts.

Mike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of the web pics for Marlboro's Unlimited magazine. I haven't smoked in 10 years and somehow am on their mailing list even now....

Took me a while to realize the boards were here, and even longer to post. But I did a lot of research for Songfacts almost immediately.

I got a question answered from ASK YAHOO once...

The link is right here!

PF , I think they forgot to add ' must have groin area of steel and/or an ability to shake off any fastball / foul/ linedrive that makes its way there with good humor ' to the list of requirements for umps . :)

I was trying to confirm the lyrics to "Sympathy For The Devil " and on a lark ( and not very net-savy ) tried the message boards wondering just what , infact , a 'message board' was . It is still the only one I've ever signed up for , and like Peaches , I have a high tolerance for psychos and demand the same in return ! :D

Other boards are so cold looking - I think they were born in an arctic zone ! They're so cold , they're so cooold ... :P

Plus , it's not dominated by the immature ramblings of young people - we old people have that covered well enough already . ;) :cool: :rockon:

:laughing: No , Shawna , what I meant was that not only do I enjoy and happily endure the company of psychos but that , due to my own psychotic state , hope for the same amount of tolerance from them etc . Better ? (wasn't that clear the first time , you psycho , Shawna ?) ;)

Go pick on Otokichi or someone , and leave me alone !

• 5 weeks later...

I needed help with lyrics for alot of songs... I googled my way here (as most did) and entered the message boards to ask how I can add song lyrics for Songfacts.

I received alot of help so I decided to stay. It's a really fun place with great people! :laugh:

• 4 months later...

I got a question answered from ASK YAHOO once...

The link is right here!

Wow thats weird. I just got back from umping a game at the little league diamond.

I don't remember exactly how I found the site, but I know the first song I looked up was A Day In The Life, and I somehow ended up dragging the SF A Day In The Life page onto my desktop (still not sure how that happened). This meant that whenever I turned my computer on looking for something to do, I would see the link.

I joined these forums when I got bored after breaking my computer game addiction.

One day I was googling some thing about The Beatles, and in some of the later pages was the songfacts page for Revolution 9. I saw that it was about song facts, which I LOVED! I don't know when my accidental finding was, but I joined SF and the message board the same day.