What brought you here? To Songfacts.

Mike

I saw RJ reference my entrance, but I missed so many of yours.

And forgive me if this has been addressed before, I could not find a thread.

I used to check Yahoo! Picks everyday, but one Friday, three years ago, I missed it, but I did check it out on Monday! I discovered this

Then later on I realised over "600" people had registered at Songfacts that weekend that's almost double the members!! From 800-1400!

May 20th. 2002 changed my life!!

This is the PREMIERE MUSIC SITE!!

How did you find us?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you find us?

well, I was groping in the dark one night... nevermind, that's a different story.

I googled for song lyrics, can't remember if it was "All I Know" or "My Eyes Adored You," and it brought me to this site. Took me a while to sign on (I'm shy) :grin: but I never turned back.

I have absolutely no idea. I don't even remember if my first post was just a random comment or if I was looking for a song.

The only thing I do remember is that after I'd left for a while and returned again, EA recognized me and I thought Hey, this is nice, so I stayed. I'd originally planned on just popping in once and then leaving again.

I was looking for a musical message board site that wasn't full of idiots and/or jerks, and I found one! :)

It is indeed a rarity.

My story is a friend at school used the site and told me about it, and I became hooked. I think my first post was really arrogant and rude :) . Needless to say, I think (hope) I have changed since then, and now I am a regular.

Edited by Guest

I think my first post was really arrogant and rude ... I think (hope) I have changed since then, and now I am a regular.

Unauthorized arrogance and rudeness is not allowed. Had you not become the un-arrogant and un-rude individual you are today, we would have had you taken care of long ago.

I found the site via Ask Yahoo. They had an article on Michelle by the Beatles, asking what the inspiration for the song was and whatnot. I poked around the main site a bit and then signed up on the boards hoping to gain some intriguing trinket of musical knowledge.

Little did I know the site was full of old people... :P

I found the site via Ask Yahoo. They had an article on Michelle by the Beatles, asking what the inspiration for the song was and whatnot. I poked around the main site a bit and then signed up on the boards hoping to gain some intriguing trinket of musical knowledge.

Little did I know the site was full of old people... :P

I got a question answered from ASK YAHOO once...

The link is right here!