New Version of Boards Released

Carl

I see a black bar for the replies (but I see nothing, I just guessed it should be somewhere...) and see no way to edit posts... :P

Oh, I clicked somewhere in the middle and now I can edit... but I click on the little icons and nothing happens...

Edited by Guest

We have upgrade. In the fine print at the bottom, you'll notice that we're on V2.0, courtesy of Josh, Nikos and the other good folks at Fusion.

Edna, (and anyone else having these problems) try hitting refresh on your browser and see if that helps. If you're still having problems, please provide some details (what browser you're using, where you see the problem) and I'll ask the Fusion people about it.

I haven't wrapped my head around all the new features, so if you guys notice anything cool or useful, please post here and let us know.

:)

Thank you, Carl... my mac is old (G4, OS 9.1, IE) so I guess I´ll learn the blind system and click on the black bars... ;)

I mean, I see a black bar on the top (where it should say " Location" and etc) and then under the posts, instead of the "reply", "quote", etc. icons, I have a black bar too but if I try with the mouse I finally get to find the right place and can click on the right option...

Actually, minor trouble... when I get a new mac I´ll be 100% happy...