Sign in to follow this  
angel

what are the 5 best film for you

hi would you like to give your top 5 best film even if it is old or new movies anything that you think its really good...

mine are

1. Ever After

2. Charlies Angel 1 & 2

3. Harry Potter 1 , 2, & 3

4. Never Been Kiss

5. 51st date

Only five? On a trip to the ISS, this one would pack the following DVDs:

"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

"Casablanca"

"Forrest Gump"

"Tampopo"

"Amadeus"

A bigger problem would be figuring which five music CDs would be best for Zero-G. :beatnik:

Hmm. I thought it would be more involved with the actual Stones, and not just Brian (I didn't read the thing before I watched it haha.)... but I have to say I was very, very pleased with it. The atmosphere is fantastic :). Plus it's just sentimental to me :).

I think it showed Brian from a very druggy point of view, which I suppose is accurate for the last two years of his life, but in my opinion the musical aspect suffered a bit...it didn't really show him as the brilliant musician he was, but as some crazed, paranoid wreck.

As I said, that's true too, and even more so as the film deals with the last months of his life, but I think to people who are not familiar with Brian or the Stones this creates a rather...one-sided image.

Or maybe I just think too much. :)

Hmm no I could definatly see that and somewhat agree. Though like I said, the film wasn't meant to be about the music, just the rise and "fall" of Brian... in which doing his "fall" I think the film did an excellent job. And hey I have no problem with crazy, paranoid wrecks ;) ahhaaha.

Blue Velvet

Laura, Les Ombres De L'Ete

Possession (Zulawski)

Der Siebente Kontinent

Solaris (Tarkovsky)

I feel I wanna put Malizia and Quatre Cents Coups in there, but I had to choose five off the top of me tete, so... badahbing badahboom! EEY! :cool:

In no particular order...

The Hunt For Red October

The Blues Brothers

O Brother Where Art Thou?

The Shawshank Redemption

The Silence Of The Lambs