The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #42

Shawna

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD ATTEND

COME INSIDE, COME INSIDE

That's right, boys and girls, sports fans, Songfactors at large: It's time again for the next installation of SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN!! :headphones:

This time will mark a special Top Ten which will see Darryl not participating for the first time since he began this thread. So at his suggestion, and with the whole-hearted support of (almost) all yous kids,

SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN #42 WILL BE A "NO NUMBER #1" TOP TEN. Which means that only artists/songs who have not been a Number One in any previous Top Tens can be considered. Please look here Every Song That's Ever Made The Songfactor's Choice Top Tens to check your nominations before posting them. Number One songs/artists are highlighted in red.

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

Everyone's invited to this shin-dig! :happybanana: Let's get the party started and begin the nominations!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Funky Nassau, Part 1 -- The Beginning of the End

[*]Apache -- Jorgan Ingmann and His Guitar. Perhaps a controversial nomination. This is a cover of the #1 UK hit by the Shadows* I prefer Ingmann's version, which added a strange whirling effect and increased twang.

---------------------------------

*Other hits on both sides of the Atlantic for different artists

Do you know Radiohead's never made it to a list!?!? Shocking!!

Radiohead - High and Dry

two jumps in a week I betcha think that's pretty clever, dontcha boy?

No Genesis, still!?!? You people make me sad! :P

Genesis - Turn it on Again

All I need is a tv show, that and the radio.. down on my luck again, down on my luck again..

1. School - Supertramp My favourite Supertramp tune. I love the piano in this one.

Link

2. Jive Talkin' - The Bee Gees. Boy, does this song bring back memories. My Grade 11 high school dance, platform shoes, tacky polyester leisure suits and mirror balls. Does it get any better than that! :laughing:

Link