Beverly Hills Cop IV

RonJonSurfer

Eddie Murphy Set to Star in 'Beverly Hills Cop IV'

Executives at Paramount Pictures want to revive the classic action-comedy series. Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says, "Axel Foley is one of the great action-comedy characters, a character that Eddie loves.

Eddie Murphy will reprise his role as Detective Axel Foley in the fourth installment of the 'Beverly Hills Cop' franchise.

Executives at Paramount Pictures want to revive the classic action-comedy series which dominated the box office in the 1980s.

The first two pictures in the franchise were produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and his former partner Don Simpson.

Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says, "Axel Foley is one of the great action-comedy characters, a character that Eddie loves.

"I'm lucky enough to help bring it back. This genre is missing from the landscape."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

I tried to give him credit through Holy Man, Pluto Nash, Daddy Day Care, and the Disneyworld ride movie that wasn't Pirates of the Carribean. There are only 2 reasons I'll attempt to give him any more credit: a) You exploited my love of the greatest decade in history, and B) the thought of Eddie in the blue leather suit he wore in Raw clouds my judgement.

Have at it, slick.

Eddie Murphy Set to Star in 'Beverly Hills Cop IV'

Executives at Paramount Pictures want to revive the classic action-comedy series. Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says, "Axel Foley is one of the great action-comedy characters, a character that Eddie loves.

Eddie Murphy will reprise his role as Detective Axel Foley in the fourth installment of the 'Beverly Hills Cop' franchise.

Executives at Paramount Pictures want to revive the classic action-comedy series which dominated the box office in the 1980s.

The first two pictures in the franchise were produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and his former partner Don Simpson.

Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says, "Axel Foley is one of the great action-comedy characters, a character that Eddie loves.

"I'm lucky enough to help bring it back. This genre is missing from the landscape."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

"Donny, run and tell Miss Summers that Mister Achmed Foley is here to see her, Achmel, Achwel Foley is here to see her, what is this, cover this up, what is that the breast of a dog, you gonna scrub for the customer, that's not sexy".

Bronson Pinchot would be a great return to this as well.

The fact that he has not been funny for 15 years does not bode well for this movie.

Daddy day care was.. er.. alright. Nothing tops his Bev. Cop role though. And two was bad and three simply stunk!

Rocky 6? Really? Wow.

Rocky 6? I don't think this one will do well.

and the Disneyworld ride movie that wasn't Pirates of the Carribean.

Haunted Mansion wasn't so bad, really. It was just unfortunate to come after POTC, so expectations for another great ride movie were high. It didn't come close to meeting those expectations, but it's a decent movie in its own right. Plus, POTC and Haunted Mansion are my two favorite rides in the park.

Well the movie rides- Snow White's Scary Adventure, Peter Pan's Flight, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, etc.- are generally geared toward little kids. If the sets are pretty enough, it works. Personally, I like them too, just because it amazes me how many dark elements are in the rides in the "Happiest Place on Earth". The only rides where there are none are Dumbo and the Carousel (Small World is a point of view, personally I think it's the scariest ride in the park). To me, that's what makes Disneyland great. Little kids can enjoy it, and twisted teenagers like myself can enjoy it.