Are you addicted to the internet ?

MindCrime

When did you first realise that you have a problem, Paul?

I think if this was about online time instead of how it affects my every day life, I'd rate a lot higher. I think it's more accurate the way they did it though--I'm online quite a lot, both at home and at work, but I almost always do something else at the same time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if this was about online time instead of how it affects my every day life, I'd rate a lot higher. I think it's more accurate the way they did it though--I'm online quite a lot, both at home and at work, but I almost always do something else at the same time.

That´s exactly what I think too.

Almost all official stuff I have to do for/with the uni I have to do via the internet.

All the professors put their scripts online, the exercises also...

not to mention all te online references...

All in all studying would be next to impossiible without using the internet...

no, I didn't mean it like that... I still go to the library regularly...

but without the Internet I couldn't do any exercises, because they are only available online,

there are also all announcements about when the exams are etc...

the easiest way to contact the professors and lecturers is via e-mail...

you get the idea

I understand Farin, that was my case too. Online classes.

I'm not addicted, but at the moment I don't have a huge social life, so this is (pitifully) just about it! :)

I do spend plenty of time at the library. I can get lost there for hours!

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
:( i don't surf, i stay here and at one other board. but talking about the internet...if anybody is really, really bored.... go over to www.athens-grill.com... it's just a boring old take-out menu :sleepy: ....but athens grill is owned by my daughter and son-in-law :coolio: ...just call me a proud mom. :happybanana: it's kinda neat to see your kids' business on the internet.. i can't believe i used that crazy banana!!!! :doh: :rockon:

:( this place does help!!! sorry, no deliveries to japan....i can't even get a delivery from there and we are only about 20 miles away. :doh: :rockon: my only problem is that i like chattin' with you guys, at this time and my hubby keeps begging..."aren't you coming to bed yet?" :neener: Edited by Guest