The Revealing Science Of God

Mike

Songfacts - The Revealing Science Of God

eternityjn5.jpg

Every day and minute and hour is a window

through which you may see eternity.~ Paramahansa Yogananda

The modern theory of relativity provides a physical description of the universe in which the past and future may exist alongside the present.

Some scientific theories of consciousness such as space-time theories of consciousness propose that the space-time continuum permits consciousness.

The physics taught in most schools describes the universe in terms of Galilean relativity in which only the duration less present exists. This concept is known as presentism and is widely believed.

Theists say that God is eternally existent.

How this is understood depends on which definition of eternity is used. On the one hand, God may exist in eternity, a timeless existence where categories of past, present, and future just do not apply. On the other hand, God may exist for or through eternity, or at all times, having already existed for an infinite amount of time and being expected to continue to exist for an infinite amount of time.

God hates the internet ... of that I'm certain ... or so I've been told .

Yes, you´re almost right... some gods hate it, but there are some others who don´t. Actually, some of them Google and love youtube and even have MSN and so. And I heard of two (one goddess and a half-god) that have a Myspace account.