I don't care what they say about us anyway

I don't care 'bout that

Return to Innocence ~ Enigma Video

Don't be afraid to be weak

Don't be too proud to be strong

Just look into your heart my friend

That will be the return to yourself

The Return to Innocence

ONLY 20 People have nominated so far. I hope we're not having too many dummy spits because Careless Whisper made the Top Ten.

:P

Farin will be wanting to start the voting Wednesday, so I'll recommend to him that we just go with whatever Nominations we've got at the time.

BTW, as I mentioned I'm taking a break from the Top Ten, but it's for health and family resons; not because my 50s songs don't make the Ten.

Many thanks to all of those thoughtful people who turn up, nominate and vote without any fuss each week. You make our task so much easier. Of course Farin and I, and Shawna, wouldn't be running the Top Ten if we didn't enjoy doing it ! Still, it's a lot of work - especially for Farin. I'll take this opportunity to say publicly how much I appreciate him.

:)

Thank you, Dear Laurie. :)

And if two Mega Hits like Bohemian Rhapsody and Something hadn't been nominated, Careless Whisper would have been #1 !

Haven't you seen all the fuss in the aftermath of Top Ten #40 about it Joe ? There's rioting in the streets, the villagers all have flaming torches, voters are fleeing the Top Ten - and they want to lynch me for nominating it. ( Except edna who's sending me a box of Brownies).

;)

Haven't you seen all the fuss in the aftermath of Top Ten #40 about it Joe ? There's rioting in the streets, the villagers all have flaming torches, voters are fleeing the Top Ten - and they want to lynch me for nominating it. ( Except edna who's sending me a box of Brownies).

;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So it was you??!! :thumbsup: Brownies are on their way to Australia right now, Darry!! :shades:

Do you want to know how well your nominations appeal to the rest of the top tennerss? Find your name in the list. The first number is how many winners you have nominated, the second is how many of your nominations that have gotten into a top ten, and the last is how many percent of your noms that have reached a top ten. The latest top ten isn’t accounted for.

SORRY DAPPLED ! I DON'T THINK IT'S REALLY A GOOD IDEA TO PUBLISH THIS AND I'VE DELETED IT. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THEIR PERCENTAGES, ETC., PLEASE SEND DAPPLED A PT.

:laughing: Right next to you , dear !

You may be looking at it the wrong way , Invisible . I prefer to see it as evidence that our taste is sophistocated , eclectic and unconventional ... unreachable for the unwashed and more mundane masses , rather than a sign of loserdom . ;):D

Holy statsman , Dappled ! Good stuff - you should be working for either NASA or a bookie ! :)

" Graceland " - Paul Simon

" These Boots Are Made For Walkin' " - Nancy Sinatra

Edited by Guest