Top 10 Songs that Bothered Your Parents

RonJonSurfer

:laughing:

My dad was almost as bad. He hated Rock and Roll with a passion. He was an Old Country Music, Classical kind of guy.

One of my step brothers used to sit in his room and play Cream's Strange Brew at top volume over and over for hours at a time.

I think my dad went up and smashed the album :crazy:

My mom likes R&R and Heavy Metal and just about every and any kind of music.

Of course everyone here knows that :D

But, she also got to where she hated "Strange Brew", I think everyone that was living in my house got to where they hated "Strange Brew" :laughing:

Top 10 Songs That Bothered Your Parents

10. Big Balls :: AC/DC

9. Purple Haze :: Jimi Hendrix

7. Black Dog :: Led Zeppelin

6. We're Not Gonna Take It :: Twisted Sister

5. Welcome To The Jungle :: Guns 'N Roses

4. Rock And Roll All Night :: KISS

:D I learnt of all these songs through my parents! The only annoying thing is when mum sings along- she's pretty much tone deaf, and lets be honest, who wants to hear their mum sing about having massive balls!?

:D I learnt of all these songs through my parents! The only annoying thing is when mum sings along- she's pretty much tone deaf, and lets be honest, who wants to hear their mum sing about having massive balls!?

I'm totally going to be one of those mothers. I fully intend to embarrass the piss out of the Peachlette when she's old enough to truly be horrified by my shenanigans. She's still young and sweet enough to think it's funny when I bust out singing and dancing at the supermarket.