Muse

Earth-Angel

Going to see them tomorrow night at Wembley Arena. Going with a mate of mine from work who has calculated (via a spreadsheet and cross-checking online) the almost exact set they will be playing and so far, it is sounding absolutely amazing!

I'll post pictures (if I can take any) and a review if anyone is interested :)

Wembley wasn't even half full and we were about 10 rows from the stage :) It's a smaller venue than you think - I remember it being much bigger when we went to see Incubus 2 years ago.

Needless to say the show was utterly breathtaking! I can fully understand how they are voted best live act repeatedly!

They played 19 songs in all:

Take A Bow

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Map Of The Problematique

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Assassin

Exo-politics

City Of Delusion

Hoodoo

Knights Of Cydonia

Sunburn

New Born

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Bliss

Hysteria

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Awesome! :rockon:

I think if you got seats close enough to the stage or stood on the very sides of the standing area, you'd be quite alright :)

Muscle Museum would have been great too, but the track list was so near perfect, it would be a shame to discredit it in any way :guitar: Oh, I also have some photo's up in my MySpace blog!

I believe you can see other´s pictures even if you´re not a friend... but you have to have your own myspace page. I regiistered to be able to listen to Daniel´s band, Los Wolverines... ;) just create an account...

well, I think it is so... :P I might be wrong...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...