Kramer a racist?

MarcM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see if this has a backlash, effecting future Seinfield syndication dealings and residual income for the four primary stars of that show.

That YouTube clip was extremely uncomfortable to watch.

I wouldn't think so. It's as the old adage goes, "Separate the art from the artist" or "judge the art for itself and not by the artist's private life." I mean, if music listeners can still love led zep's songs, even after knowing jimmy page is a child molester, then liking "Seinfeld" shouldn't be a big stretch.

PS can anyone tell me why they 'bleep' the motherf*cker, but not the n*gger? :P

That would be the strangeness of American censorship. N*gger, b*tch, ass, and damn are allowed. F**k, s**t, the god in goddamn, and the hole in ******* are not. I still don't know how they decided which curse words are less... cursey.

That would be the strangeness of American censorship. N*gger, b*tch, ass, and damn are allowed. F**k, s**t, the god in goddamn, and the hole in ******* are not. I still don't know how they decided which curse words are less... cursey.

Like we dont know what people are saying when they bleep words out...are they afraid of warping kids minds?

lemme tell you, i learned more of the bad parts of life, cussing, drinking, drugs, sex...i learned all that stuff at freakin SCHOOL!! From friends...

What are they trying to protect us from?