A Bigger Bang Tour [the stones]

RubyTuesday

Yes darlin, I've seen the show. Last year in Chicago. It's amazing. Tim Lizzy has seen it, and shadows, and Sammy. There, a short intro to a few names around here. Welcome to SF! :)

By the way, the show is amazing. Truly. You can read about it in the concerts forum. You're lucky, I'd love to go again!

• 2 weeks later...

I did not get to go and I wanted to soo bad. My brother went and said it was awesome! it's a long story, I almost got to go but instead ended up babysitting for him so he could go. ugh!

I've only seen the Stones once. Voodoo Lounge tour. I'm due that was a long time ago. I hope they tour again, I have to see them one more time!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all Ruby, I'm in love with your sig :D. Second off, no I missed the chance to see the show because no one would give me a ride :(. But my good pal Georgia saw it 3 times I think it was, or 2... and she says out of all the Stones shows she's seen (12? I think.) that this was by far the best. She was in the front and all, and the set list was amazing. She did write ups on her blogs and it sounded mind blowing.