Lady Sovereign

Earth-Angel

Make way for the S.O.V!

sovow9.jpg

..At just nineteen, pint-sized Londoner Lady Sovereign has all the makings of the next hip-hop superstar..She sneaks nursery rhymes into haughty boast-raps and melds hyper, big-bottomed beats with dancehall, drum-and-bass and..her clever, barb-infested flow... Rolling Stone

Don't care who does or doesn't like her style of music or chavs...

But she has talent and is going places with it - better than sitting on a park bench drinking White Lightning and collecting ASBOs.

Her single "love me or hate me" is great! I've been listening to it over and over and really find it very catchy and well produced. She's British, only 19 and from the wrong side of London and she's certainly making waves in the music world.

A bit of harmless fun - won't kill you if you like it or loathe it :)

MySpace Lady SOV

• 3 months later...

Everything you need to know about Chavs , including a link to the term ASBO, which stands for Anti-Social Behaviour Order; controversial legislation introduced by the Blair government to address the issue of "nuisance crime", i.e. behaviour which may not necessarily break any laws as such, but is still regarded as a community nuisance (noise, intimidation, public drunkenness, petty crime, crossing the road without looking both ways, etc.). A person can be given an ASBO without being found guilty of any crime, but can then be jailed for "breaching an ASBO" if found to be persisting with their "anti-social behaviour".

Spot-on with your guess at the meaning of "White Lightning".