Feedback!

Mike

Today FEEDBAC K~ by RUSH is in stores!! :headphones:

Now I know you're all just as excited about this as I am !! :: :D :: :D :: :D :: :D

It's eight songs that highly influence Geddy, Alex and Neil in there early listening/practicing days. Songs by The Who, Yardbirds, Cream and Buffalo Springfield.

(I'll be picking my copy up tonight!)

*Now... What's your favorite band? What songs would you like to see them cover and record?

Have a great day :shades:

Mike

I may have to pick up a copy of this, too bad it's less than half an hour long, but the whole exertion of the album looks promising. Seeing as how these songs aren?t inclusive covers, but more their variation of the preceding genre, this could be a strong album. I just hope my anticipation doesn?t get guided in the wrong direction.

Since I've been on 'The Monkees' kick of late, it would be cool to have either 'Alice Cooper' or 'Butch Walker' cover their tunes. And what tunes?

As We Go Along

Porpoise Song

Sometime in the Morning

Forget that Girl

Papa Gene's Blues

Someday Man

Take a Giant Step

Saturday's Child

Let's Dance On

Hold On Girl

For Pete's Sake

Randy Scouse Git

Love Is Only Sleeping

Tapioca Tundra

Zor And Zam

Circle Sky

Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again

Today FEEDBAC K~ by RUSH is in stores!! :headphones:

Now I know you're all just as excited about this as I am !! :: :D :: :D :: :D :: :D

It's eight songs that highly influence Geddy, Alex and Neil in there early listening/practicing days. Songs by The Who, Yardbirds, Cream and Buffalo Springfield.

(I'll be picking my copy up tonight!)

*Now... What's your favorite band? What songs would you like to see them cover and record?

Have a great day :shades:

Mike

Great CD, purchased it yesterday. Got to see a few of the songs performed live last week. Mike, arn't you going to see them this week? I posted a few of my thoughts about the show in the 'Concerts' section. The post was called "Worth any price" because I got drunk after the concert and somehow lost my watch that was given to me at work several years ago and had to be replaced and before I could return to work. After you see them I would be interested in any thoughts you have on the show.

Great CD, purchased it yesterday. Got to see a few of the songs performed live last week. Mike, arn't you going to see them this week? I posted a few of my thoughts about the show in the 'Concerts' section. The post was called "Worth any price" because I got drunk after the concert and somehow lost my watch that was given to me at work several years ago and had to be replaced and before I could return to work. After you see them I would be interested in any thoughts you have on the show.

Cindy -

I LOVE this CD, these songs never sounded better!!

Tomorrow night is my show, I will post a review. :thumbsup: