things that make you ask How can that be possible??

Blue Fish

That wouldn't have been the legendary "Pearls Before Swyne", would it? ;) :laughing: :laughing:

You didn't think I would dredge that up did you?

I'm not only hung like an elephant: I have a memory to match. :smirk:

Actually, oh smartypanted one...it was 'Swine Before Pearls'...altogether more humble and self-deprecating...we ended up as 'Sniff This'...which was meant to be a parody of 'Take That'....but most folks just thought we were a bunch of drug-addled perverts (which wasn't far from the truth)...so there...yah-boo, sucks-to-you, fish-face.

;)

(I hope I got all the hyphens right there. Don't bother to tell me if I didn't)

:)

Typical...more concerned with the punctuation than the content.

And here's me thinking you'd be coming out with the obvious 'touch the clock' jokes...especially with an MJ spin.

(Yes, you could argue that it should be 'a MJ spin' what with M being a consonant 'n'all...but it has a vowel prescedent in 'emm', consequently it is appropriate to use 'an' as the defining article....bastard. (Smarty panted was meant to be two words...I just missed the space bar. I don't think it needs to be hyphenated)

;)

It's amazing, Shawna. I say we make a Thelma and Louise trip to D.C. to touch it before we drive our car off of a cliff.

It's gonna have to include the Bratt Pitt character now. I showed my co-worker the clock today on the Internet and he wants to touch it, too. :jester: