things that make you ask How can that be possible??

Blue Fish

wow cs, i am in awe of those very sad people who have too much time on thier hands and proberly no job who build those playing card buildings in order to get their names in some book... no really, i am...

It takes a lot of talent and patience to create something like that. Art is art, no matter what the form. If someone is interested enough to invest that much time into something, than I am definitely in awe of it.

I am also in awe of The Ghost Clock. You can't really tell how amazing it is until you see it in person. I got yelled at for touching it.

that photo is amazing. I would probably touch it, too.

what makes me wonder "how can that be possible" is the function of the human brain - and just about all other organs in the body.

Plus ordinary things like - flushing toilets. I haven't the slightest clue how those work, I'm just thankful they do. Flipping a switch for light. Being able to send this post, and have it displayed this very second.

Yeah...I am defintely not the arbiter of good taste or great choice when it comes to choosing band names...although I was out-voted once when my suggestion was the 'The Lost Chords' (which I still think is a great name)....I can't even bring myself to say what that incarnation ended up being called. :);)

That wouldn't have been the legendary "Pearls Before Swyne", would it? ;) :laughing: :laughing:

You didn't think I would dredge that up did you?

I'm not only hung like an elephant: I have a memory to match. :smirk: