I'll admit to being a bit baffled by MySpace, but I thought we should have a presence there, since I'm noticing that many songwriters, musicians and others in the industry have sites there. So, if yo

Carl

I'll admit to being a bit baffled by MySpace, but I thought we should have a presence there, since I'm noticing that many songwriters, musicians and others in the industry have sites there. So, if you go to:

www.myspace.com/songfacts

you'll see a very spare page with just the Songfish. I'll probably add some profile stuff pretty soon, and I'd like some pictures if you guys are OK sharing some photos for it.

Feel free to send a friend request so the Songfish doesn't get too lonely, and any of you who are MySpace savvy, please post with any suggestions on how to do this right.

:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a myspace, but I don't use it. Please do not make fun of my lack of friends there (except for Tom, of course), but none of my friends have myspace. I don't even remember why I registered, think it was to view some profile or something...in any case I added some info for you guys.

Long story short, I sent a request. :grin: I'm Fintan, how exciting.