Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

As I was told it has to do with the plane crash in the 60s(?), which caused the death of half of their team and some so called "fans" of other teams who made puns about "manure" after that :crazy:

in other news: one semi-final of the Europe League: Hamburg vs. Fulham! That's going to be fun matches :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hush up you two. :shades:

The Mets really shouldn't feel too great about that win. LaRussa totally gave them the game when he ended up with 2 postion players coming in to pitch, and a pitcher in the outfield. :laughing: Way to play Yadi, though ... he caught the entire flipping game, besides an rbi in the 19th. Pick your Molina, Yadi's the best. :thumbsup:

I can't believe they took Tim Tebow! what a waste of a 1st round pick. :doh:

Tell me about it. It f***ing pisses me off that the Ravens gave up ANY pick in the first round. And to think, they could've gotten Dan Williams, a DT they REALLY could have used and especially one that fell so low.

Ughhhhh :stars:

The Ravens won't have much of a problem winning their division and getting far into the playoffs next year regardless.

Yea. But I'm always for my team improving a bit :thumbsup:

Though I kept hearing they were gonna pick up Dez Bryant which would have made me mad because the last thing they need is WRs.

My prediction (which admittedly is skewed by typical home team optimism) is that the Blazers are either gonna win it in 6 or Brandon Roy will re-injure his meniscus and the Suns will dominate. If Roy stays in I think we got it though. Mostly I'm just glad it's not been a blowout like everyone's said it would be.