Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

My nephew ~ the star high school QB in all of San Diego county ~ was delivered a concussion in last night's game as the result of a late hit. It's so bad it very well may end his football career.

It's rough out there.

Shawna I'm so sorry to hear this...It's very sad when someone so young has a goal in life and something as scary as this happens...He's young and strong, so hopefully he will recover from this...keep us posted.

Some wise people decided that Maradona should be the coach for the Argentinian soccer team... Maradona is a god when it comes to run after a ball but I doubt he's able to do anything else, except coke... :mad: So now Argentina might not even get to the championship and that would be the first time in history.

Not that I care much after all but anyways...

Some wise people decided that Maradona should be the coach for the Argentinian soccer team... Maradona is a god when it comes to run after a ball but I doubt he's able to do anything else, except coke... :mad: So now Argentina might not even get to the championship and that would be the first time in history.

Not that I care much after all but anyways...

Good! I hope that f****r ends up broke in a barrio ...

Edited by Guest
>:-o

Yeah, Jeter's an overrated d*ck! But, I must admit, it is quite an accomplishment for a player whose former general manager once said, "would never be an everyday shortstop".

As for that soccer crap, I think there's a big conspiracy against the United States. I think the world is trying to keep them out of the World Cup. Yesterday, they won but they had to beat two teams at the same time. They had to beat both Trinidad AND Tobago. Now, that's just not fair!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown: