Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

yep, but as far as I saw there are no really 'big' matches (if you're not a fan of either team, I mean)

Germany has a day off tonight, so there's 'only' a friendly match against South Africa...

Is England playing too? I haven't seen them on the list I was looking at right now

True that, but it'll be nice to see how the rest of our groups fare anyway. I suppose Germany can book their plane tickets already, but we can't all be that lucky ;)

England's not playing tonight, but N Ireland are, and Scotland too (kick-off is in a minute or two), and of course Ireland... enough to keep me busy anyway. :P

okay, I just had a look at the groups and there ARE quite some interesting matches...

Ireland vs Cyprus, eg ;)

but also

Denmark vs Portugal (Portugal (4th of the last World Championships) is on the verge of not qualifying!)

or Greece vs Switzerland

and a couple others

Scotland still has a good chance to qualify too

Tila Tequila? I have no idea what happened, but you are a star player for a Super Bowl contender, making millions of $$$$ and you cannot control your lame self at least until the season is over. It's so frustrating to see dog murderers, guys popping opposing players in the jaw and then this alleged nonsense. You guys play a frickin' game. How hard can that be?

Edited by Guest

:bow: absolutely. I can't stand these guys that say "Don't use me for a role model". Screw that, they are a representative for their team and their city, but more importantly for themselves, and their families. You are judged (in life, if not in court) on how you represent yourself. These guys should grow up. :P