Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

isn't he INSANE? He's the best receiver (in my book) since Wes Chandler in the days of Air Coryell.

I wear my #6 Benirschke jersey to work every Saturday for luck. So I know my team will win :grin:

My jersey has the #6 on it, but it has my name on the back instead of Rolf's, since my ex-husband, who got it for me, didn't know how to spell "Benirschke" :) And yes, I've had it for about 17 years.

Even though Ryan Howard is more deserving?

Ah now Joe, that IS a matter of opinion! From what I hear, Albert and Ryan were the only 2 players vying for the spot. I will, however grudgingly, accept Howard. Besides being damn good, he's from St Louis, and a Cardinals fan!!! :)

Shhh, I won't tell if you won't! :)

farley-superfan-pork-sausage.jpg

Bob Swerski: Good job. Very entertaining. But it was not without a serious message - on Thanksgivng, gentlemen, it's important to remember that there are places, other places, in this world that do not have the things that we have and take for granted. For example - Indianapolis. The Colts. They're terrible!

I shall finally stray away from the American domination of this thread to talk about the cricket, and see if I get a reply from an English person:

Ponting almost makes 200, Freddie out for a duck, England dismissed for 157, Australia leading by 626 runs with 9 wickets in hand and 2 days left...

Things are looking a bit bleak for the English, aren't they? :P

Okay, fine, I guess they still have four more tests to redeem themselves. :)