Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

Make a choice , you prairie twit ! :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, I am very competitive and being a chick this is important to me, I spend well over and hour each week on my picks. I need a kick azz week, I would love to have all my picks right on, but I can live with one maybe two out. I want to be in the top 2 the remainder of the season. :grin:

COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS! COLTS!

New England .

Agree. ;)

Hey, I am very competitive and being a chick this is important to me, I spend well over and hour each week on my picks. I need a kick azz week, I would love to have all my picks right on, but I can live with one maybe two out. I want to be in the top 2 the remainder of the season. :grin:

Jane I'm the only one of the female persuasion on the SF fantasy league, so I can identify!! :)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

The Pats I would be cheering on in the Super Bowl. They are a team I can watch and enjoy. Even though The Steelers are my team. Tough again this week on pics. I have looked at them 4 times now and made no pics, will wait until Sunday morning and see what moves me and check all injury reports. Can't have 8 games out again, no way!! :P

• 2 weeks later...