Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

ChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargersChargers

I have no problem with Cleveland being in there ; they've put together a good team , have interesting players to watch , haven't won for ages ( ever ? ) and had an equal record to Boston this year . Colorado , though will cause a ratings drop ... if they win , it will leave me with the same sick feeling as when the Carolina Hurricane or Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup.

BTW , America , could we PLEASE have our Stanley Cup back this year ? :( You've had it since '94 and we REALLY miss it ... ! :P :crazy:

That thud you just heard was a TV exec dropping after realizing he might have to present a Cleveland-Colorado World Series one year after presenting a Detroit-St. Louis.

Nothing against any of those towns, teams, or wonderful folks from those areas. But from a TV ratings standpoint...disaster. I think there's enough money going around in MLB and TV to keep the lights on another day.