Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

Okay, I have giving up on leeds. My friends have forced me to follow Chelsea (if thats how you spell it :crazy: ) Now I find my self draw to their games...I think I may e a supporter now, I even go on line just to find out the latest score and feel happy when they win. :shock: Whats happening to me???

Midcrime, Marty signed a one-year extension but turned down a longer one. So he'll be back next year.

Being a lifelong Dolphins fan I'm horrified of Mike Shula becoming the coach. Jim Mora, too. Dennis Green, maybe? Sure, the Cardinals stank. But they're the Cardinals. I was hoping for Cowher or Pete Carroll, but they wussed out.

Dennis Green, maybe? Sure, the Cardinals stank. But they're the Cardinals. I was hoping for Cowher or Pete Carroll, but they wussed out.

Dennis Green doesn't do a very steady coaching job, IMO. Even with Larry Fitzgerald & Edgarrin James the Cards still had a losing season.

It's unlikely that Bill Cowher is going to leave Pittsburgh behind. There were talks of the Dolphins trying to lure Jimmy Johnson out of retirement from his job at Fox.

It looks like Miami is going to sign the Raiders coach to a deal.

Edited by Guest
updated info

Arizona also had a rookie quarterback. Dennis Green did a great job in Minnesota, and even Arizona finished strong last year.

Bill Cowher resigned from Pittsburgh weeks ago, and Jimmy Johnson said he'll never coach again.

Cam Cameron, the offensive coordinator from San Diego, is nearly confirmed as the Dolphins' new head coach.

Im a HUGE Steelers fan and Cowher resigned a month ago already. Just for the record. Dennis Green, IMHO, is not a bad coach, he just got stuck with an awful team. A 2 year old kid or the greatest coach ever could be there with the same results. When you suck, you suck. Period.