Sign in to follow this  
PSYCHOcatholic

Random Sports and Sport Talk

my son went to that game last night with 35 other members of his spring football team, and then they sold a couple million of some sort of flyers announcing the winning scores for $5 apiece to a few thousand drunk and deliriously happy fans. :beatnik:

according to my kid, people were wanting to buy 10 or 15 or them in one shot to hand out when they got back home. I'm sure they were very drunk, and very happy. He said he didn't sell too many to people who were Ducks fans. :crazy:

It was the worst I've ever seen the Ravens offense play.

I mean seriously. When you end the third quarter and you got a total of -4 yards of offense that whole quarter, that's pathetic.

I mean, they barely broke 100 yards total offense the whole game. It was absolutely pathetic. And I know people are going to try and blame T.J. Houshmenzadeh for missing that last catch but it was the whole team. It was miserable. Ugh.

Oh yeah, baby!!! The Packers rock!! Bring on the Bears.

Although I'm not a Jets fan, it brought a smile to my face when I saw that prima donna Brady sulking on the sidelines.

It's hard to say. We had some great wins near the end of the season and beating Miami in a bowl game felt awesome, but we also lost to Tulsa and got our asses handed to us by Navy. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic. I like his in-your-face no bs style and we have a great recruiting class lined up. It'd be nice if we could get a BCS game next year before I graduate.