Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

I blame John Fox for the Broncos loss, he had every opportunity to call a timeout, especially before that Ravens touchdown with less than a minute before halftime. He could've utilized Manning to get them within field goal range by calling a timeout, but instead left the field at half time with all 3 timeouts remaining.

The 49ers are the only undefeated Super Bowl team with multiple appearances, if they lose this game, then the Ravens will become the only undefeated Super Bowl team with multiple appearances.

Should be interesting to see the Harbaugh brothers coaching against each other.

RAVENSRAVENSRAVENSRAVENS

I am all Ravens for the next two weeks. It still hasn't set in yet. The last time the Ravens were in the Super Bowl was the one they won in 2000 and I was too young to really appreciate it.

But now, I'm gonna love this. And even if we lose, I can live with losing to the 49ers, I like them.

In Super Bowl XX, The Bears beat The Patriots 46-10.

Even more lopsided was the battle of their music videos. The Bears released the revolutionary Super Bowl Shuffle, featuring Sweetness, Jimbo and The Fridge. Often forgotten is the Patriots response video, which for the love of Thor exists on YouTube. Please check it out:

I saw this video not on local TV but on MTV, who played it in the interest of equal time after The Bears Shufflin' Crew became their most requested artist. At one point, MTV had us vote for which video we liked better, and even Patriots fans picked the Super Bowl Shuffle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...