Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

The best way I've ever heard Tim Tebow described:

Tim Tebow is physically designed to be one of the greatest fullbacks football has ever seen. Unfortunately he plays quarterback and his fundamentals are so bad, even someone who has never seen the game before would say "I don't think he's doing that right."

The team to watch out for?....Atlanta - they're loaded, and they're hot!

Week 1 winners - Bengals, Steelers, Saints, Falcons

At least the Dolphins did one good thing this year...they knocked the Jets right out of the Playoffs. Cool. Jets suck!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope you didn't have too much laid out on this week's picks ,Sammy ... ;) :laughing:

Just glad Pittsburg went down as they are the default Super Bowl winners every year that the teams that are supposed to win do not .

Edited by Guest

So Tebow managed to eke out a win against a banged up Steelers squad. He did play reasonably well, but the Patriots are another matter altogether. I hate New England almost as much as I hate the Steelers and Cowboys, but I cannot envision them losing to Denver.

I believe that the winners of this weekend's games will be Baltimore, New England, Green Bay and New Orleans. Mind you, I'm worried about the Giants. My beloved Pack have been dismal against the run all year and the Giants appear to have rediscovered their running game. Also, Green Bay's offensive line is pathetic, so Rogers had better have his track shoes on. I still believe the Packers will prevail in a close one.

I just don't even want to think about football right now. The Ravens had that game and two stupid mistakes ruined it. And now the moronic, stuck-up Patriots fans get to act like they're the greatest team in the whole league. Then the stupid 49ers make a dumb mistake and the Giants go to the Super Bowl.

I don't think I'm even remotely interested in this Super Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Three thoughts:

1. I am very happy the Patriots lost. Though I don't particularly like the Giants, I would much rather take them over the Patriots.

2. If Eli Manning played as well as he does in the fourth quarter all the time, he'd be the greatest quarterback in the NFL no contest.

3. I think the Ravens could've beaten the Giants. But maybe I'm just bitter.