Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same. LeBron is getting on my nerves.

Once he joined the Heat I lost a lot of respect for him. Especially once he started spouting off about how he was going to bring a dynasty to the Heat and all that crap. Plus that party or whatever they had that was essentially just him, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh high-fiving a crowd under strobe lights.

I guess someone forgot it's about the team, not the player.

ALSO, ESPN has annoyed me with the way they've covered the finals. It's all been "the Heat lost", "How did the Heat lose" rather than "the Mavericks won".

• 1 month later...

I think the NFL players should leave the owners flailing in the wind for at least a week before they vote acceptance. And get the union opt-out clause after 6 years not the proposed 7. Just to rub it in a little after that 31 - 0 vote for acceptance by the owners.

I think the NFL players should leave the owners flailing in the wind for at least a week before they vote acceptance. And get the union opt-out clause after 6 years not the proposed 7. Just to rub it in a little after that 31 - 0 vote for acceptance by the owners.

I agree, it's just f***ing ridiculous.

ESPN got a boner and got excited all over their programming about what undeveloped news they received, when it wasn't even the half of it. :thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

I still feel the San Diego Chargers are giving lip service to the populace of San Diego about staying

and are first on the list to move to Mega - Revenue Los Angeles, once a new stadium is built.

We've always been L.A.'s perceived backyard and here's another example.

• 4 weeks later...

The first big weekend of NFL football is here. What teams do you think will have standout seasons?

As for the Eagles...they have an awesome offense but with a very questionable offensive line.

They have strenghtened the defensive backfield though there are questions regarding the safety positions. The D-Line is improved...linebacking young and small but very quick.

If the O-Line permits it this team can be a playoff caliber team. We'll see.