Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

:doh: :thumbsup: :laughing: Finally ! I can check into this thread ! For some reason NHK played the AFC final with about a 15 minute delay ( maybe cheaper to get broadcast license that way , perhaps ) . I just knew you guys were talking about this game , though , and didn't want to ruin the surprise ! One of the best playoffs games in recent memory for sure - better than most Superbowls , even !

I'm happy that the two teams I was rootin' for made it to the 'Bowl.:grin:

Now I am gonna root for the Colts only cuz it's been longer since they won a Superbowl. 30 years or something like that, wow. The Bears haven't won in 21 seasons. Long time for both. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark Martin finally after 26 starts comes in second at Daytona! Not a number 1 finish, which he ptobably deserved, but pretty darn good!

Kevin Harvick takes the race, after loads of crashes. I really thought one of the Busch boys would get it. Bad luck for all the favorites, all the way around. Too bad for Stewart, Kurt Busch, and Jimmie Johnson, but I'm glad that Martin got so close!!

I'm always pulling for my hometown boys, always bridesmaids, never the bride, the Wallace boys, and Kenny Schrader!

Great race, all the way around! :)