Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

:( I HATE THE STINKIN' BEARS!!! WHY DON"T THEY LOSE ALREADY!!! sorry about shouting like that. i am a life time, die-hard GREEN BAY fan, and very proud of it, even tho poor bret doesn't have any receivers that can hold on to the ball.... what are your thoughts? will he stay another year to break the records that are within his reach....or will he go? he hasn't had the best luck in life....i hope the best for him, whatever he decides!!!! love and peace :puppyeyes: :rockon:

I think that even though Bret could easily break alot of records (the few he doesn't already hold) I dont think it will factor in his decision. Just like money is not a factor. Bret is one of the few "real" football players left, who doesn't perform relative to his paycheck. I think he's going home to be with family, but I want him to come back :laugh:

Hey I love Favre , too , but with the puny money in Green Bay , you're lucky you kept him that long ! As rayzor , said - he's a real player . Green Bay Fans have to be content with a SuperBowl every 10+ years or so . Hey ! You could be Philly and NEVER get one - no matter how much you spend ! :laughing: :laughing: :neener: :neener:

Winning every year is for snooks - and the old Montreal Canadiens ! :cool:

Hey I love Favre , too , but with the puny money in Green Bay , you're lucky you kept him that long ! As rayzor , said - he's a real player . Green Bay Fans have to be content with a SuperBowl every 10+ years or so . Hey ! You could be Philly and NEVER get one - no matter how much you spend ! :laughing: :laughing: :neener: :neener:

Winning every year is for snooks - and the old Montreal Canadiens ! :cool:

better double check that old math there...the packers haven't won a super bowl since the 60's... getting there isn't enough any more... when you talk about the super bowl later this year, you'll be askin'... ( so will the people with you) "... hey who won the super bowl this year?" and so will everyone else, just for a short time, granted, but don't you see it? once someone does remember, the next question is..." who'd they play???" correct...? and no one knows.... admit it.... might take too many brain cells to think about for more than a few seconds, then back to whatever they were doing... i can see that playing out in my head... :thumbsup: :afro: :puppyeyes: :rockon:

I always remember who wonevery major sporting event, so I never ask people who won. I always know who played too :wink:

:( ah, my dear rayzor and young kevin, to have your functioning memories, i know not what i'd give.... :bow but, alas, mine is failing.... :laugh: i feel so shakespearean tonight...LOL..

Edited by Guest