Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

I don't think they play for England, but more for their clubs who pay them better ;)

and even without them there are still quite a few very good players left... :)

and I wish I couldn't top the hooligan thing, but in the last few weeks / months we had some scandals with hooligans mostly in the lowest leagues, where matches had to be cancelled because of the fear that the players and referees might get injured... :crazy:

It's so stupid....people beating each other up about a football match. I understand that they get aggressive, if the club I root for loses and fans of the other club start to get all arrogant that happens to me too, but I don't go around throwing bottles at them either. Not even when I'm drunk and with a group of twenty other upset football fans. :crazy:

It's so stupid....people beating each other up about a football match. I understand that they get aggressive, if the club I root for loses and fans of the other club start to get all arrogant that happens to me too, but I don't go around throwing bottles at them either. Not even when I'm drunk and with a group of twenty other upset football fans. :crazy:

couldn't agree more :bow: :bow: :bow: