Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

oh boy, is there a spelling mistake or a dreadful pun in what i said??

Tamsin they are just teasing, as was I. I'll spell it out hon. LEEDS used with follow, and Joe and Ron's ability to take that and run. Then they get to off putting, or off putting (golf) Get it? Don't worry, it's ususally me that leaves the door wide open like that!! :) Your one time free explanation....now you are on your own!!!

Yes do. This was only 3 or 4 :angel: (did I say the word follow?) of the possible perpetrators!!

It's all in fun!

Well Kansas City won the Governor's Cup. I couldn't help wondering why they made such a big deal of it on TV. No one in the state cares at all. Usually the 2 teams meet in pre season for that game. It's weird, St Louis and Kansas City don't have any big rivalry In football or baseball really. We don't acknowledge the other's existence. Sure there was the World Series thing but that's not a big deal anymore. The only thing I even notice about the Chiefs is Trent Green. He's a local guy, and quite the hottie!

It was a pretty good game though. Oh yeah, we lost. :P

Edited by Guest

Vinny: Uh, do you remember what you had?

Witness: Eggs and grits.

Vinny: Eggs and grits. I like grits too. How do you cook your grits? Do you like them regular, creamy, or al dente?

Witness: Just regular, I guess.

Vinny: Regular.....instant grits?

Witness: No self-respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits

Vinny: Uh, do you remember what you had?

Witness: Eggs and grits.

Vinny: Eggs and grits. I like grits too. How do you cook your grits? Do you like them regular, creamy, or al dente?

Witness: Just regular, I guess.

Vinny: Regular.....instant grits?

Witness: No self-respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits

Instant grits? Ewww. Now you can also choose butter salt and pepper or butter and sugar. I'm a sugar gal myself.