Rolling Stones: Zilker Park Austin

TheLizard

Strangely enough, my regular life has improved since that show. Maybe it made me happy enough to be myself?

Thanks Stones! :)

I saw them for the first time in the mid 70s and it was really an amazing experience. I went to their second concert two days later... wow... I still remember it improved my life too. Then I saw them in the 80s and in the 90s but the last concert wasn´t just the same... I have to see them again before they retire...

That's true. Nothings the same now, the "dinosaurs" knew how to do it then, and know how to do it now. I can't help but think the shows of newer bands are a pale comparison. I could be wrong, maybe just different, but everyone should now how all this started....

that's so funny to me to think of that - "how the dinosaurs did it". It's the same with everything. My son and I were talking about the movie "Jaws" and he was saying how un-scary it is. By today's standards, I can see how it wouldn't scare the current youth, but I can also remember jumping out of my shoes when I was in 7th grade and went and saw that on the big screen...

My mom still uses the popcorn popper she got for a wedding gift - 48 years ago. She's purchased two others since then, and they've both broken and had to be thrown away. They don't make 'em like they used to.